Tuesday, April 21, 2009

We Don't Torture



It's official: We now know that the CIA tortured prisoners even though the Bush administration lied and lied and lied and lied. Now, what do we do about it? We need to make the architects of this heinous piece of American history pay the price. Period. So, I am urging all of you to please, please, please, please, please sign the petition at moveon.org. The petition will be sent on to Attorney General Eric Holder to ask him to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate the torture program. That's the least we can do.

The Daily Show With Jon StewartM - Th 11p / 10c
We Don't Torture
thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Economic CrisisPolitical Humor

Just in case you are wondering, I do get a lot of my editorial content from The Daily Show. Well, I trust Jon Stewart more than just about anyone else, even if he has a communist agenda (wink wink).

No comments: