Thursday, July 09, 2009

The Power of Pretty

UPDATE: They're back in the streets. I don't believe the current regime can kill each and every citizen. I don't know how the news is getting out and around, but they are having a revolution. One that I pray succeeds.

The revolution in China Continues. Remember, Pluto rests in independent, revolutionary Capricorn.

ORIGINAL: The most recent Iranian revolution did not succeed. The streets were filled with young people demanding their rights. So many of them were women. When one of them, Neda, was shot, we all knew the price and who was paying for freedom. Since the young make up the majority of the country they will win democracy by attrition--it is only a matter of time.

The Republican Guard staged a successful (and silent) coup and took over the country from the hands of clerics and the young.

I dare you not to cry:

No comments: