While I was there, I checked the surrounding area and found a perfect place to live. Interesting note: This little gem would cost $1500 a month plus garbage and utilities.
I also found the only car that would fit my new-found lifestyle. BTW, it had a sticker that said, "The Dude abides." I took its cue and decided to abide myself.
After sunset, I made my way to the movie theater on Mission Drive and watched Nine, which was by far the sexiest movie I have ever seen. Even sexier than All That Jazz. Daniel Day Lewis as Guido is the absolute personification of what I wanted to marry as a child. His character moves with such grace and is as needy and neurotic as any man I have ever loved. I was instantly and inescapably in love with this heartless Lothario. Be Italian indeed.

To be continued . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment