What can I say? I'm sitting her deciding on which way to go with my entry today, and I end up with Ariel on my lap and Millie next to me on the cube/seat/thingie. It is pretty hard to type this way (Millie keeps meowing for me to pet her), but I will do my best.
I want to tell you about two things that happened yesterday. The first is about my Kicking Cancer's Ass shirt. I got some comments on it at the grocery store. One lady told me she really liked it. I said, "I don't." I thought she was going to fall all over herself trying to apologize. I have got to go easier on the civilians. Cancer humor makes them so uncomfortable.
Secondly, I worked out to one of my favorite songs, Larger Than Life yesterday. There are four people in my life whom I believe I would have a hard time surviving without. My MIL, my husband, my daughter, and my father. So, to them, in the immortal words of the Backstreet Boys:
Wishn' I could thank you in a different way, c'mon
'Cause all of your time spent keeps us alive
All you people can't you see, can't you see
How your love's affecting our reality
Every time we're down
You can make it right
And that makes you larger than life
All of your time spent keeps us alive
I can't find the video of it anywhere, which is too bad. It is such a fun song!
No comments:
Post a Comment