
Actual results may vary.
I got a wig today. Not a pink one. They were fresh out. I got a blond wig. I haven't been blond in years, and I wanted to be. I have ordered the pink wig, which should be coming in the mail soon.
I also got my ponytail cut off and sent to Locks of Love. The crazy-scary lady who cut my hair added enough product to make it stand up like old-lady hair. (People like her just don't know how to react to cancer patients. If I'm not crying and saying stuff like "fuck cancer" you can be assured that I am not in need of sympathy. Seriously. Get over it. I am a person just like you.) My hair needs to be shorter because I don't want to freak out when it falls out.
Matt and I purchased our "FUCK CANCER" hats from jackiefarry.com. Why don't you join our army and buy one too?
1 comment:
WOW!! I want one of those wigs too .. I wish my hair looked like that!!! You will be beautiful in that.
Post a Comment