Today was a very good day on the cancer-fighting front. I had many converstations that made life worth living. Also, if you can't find me I am out in the rain doing my happy dance. Seriously. This news rocks.
***
Dr Schild (the radiation oncologist): Your symptoms are going away. That is very good so soon in treatment. It gives me a lot of hope.
***
My dad: I am giddy. I hadn't realized how much this had affected me until you told me the news.
***
Lee: I will be expecting a 5% profit from the $3000-a-talk speeches you will be giving soon. You know I sent you my positive thoughts and knew you would make it all along.
Me: Keep your grubby hands off my money, you fucking capitalist. I still love you, though.
***
My dad: I know why you like Monsters v. Aliens. Her name is Susan, and she kicks those aliens' asses. Those aliens keep coming like cancer, and she keeps kicking their asses. Just like you are kicking cancer's ass. You are tough like that. I want you to have her avatar again. You tell them that for me.
***
No comments:
Post a Comment