Thursday, August 13, 2009

Oatman Part 2

We were both pretty bored here and decided to get out of town for a while. This makes a nice little afternoon trip, really.

The first stop in Oatman was the post office for a cigarette break.


Of course, we had to feed the donkeys the carrots we bought for a dollar.


The down side was that they followed us everywhere we went after that.


For a dollar, the fortune teller enlightened us with an innocuous platitude.


I saw these wind chimes and had to buy the one that is second from the left. Kamy says they sound like music when the wind blows. I like them so much, I moved a lawn chair from the garage to my back porch so I could listen to them in the morning.


Then I had to mug it up as a cactus.


Which caused Kamy much embarrassment. So much so that she had to hitchhike out of town. LOLZ.

No comments: