Monday, March 30, 2009

Swap Meet

My neighbor is from the East Coast and is just fascinated with our swap meet. Being from SoCal, it is no big deal to me, because they can take up entire stadium parking lots out there. But, I went with her to LHC's swap meet yesterday and brought my camera. I wanted you to see what goes on there. She thinks they are beyond wonderful. I just see them as one more way to spend my money.

This guy has been swapping beads at our Mardi Gras celebration and let me take his photo. He is also an awesome silversmith:


A basket of Barbies!:


Now this is just weird:


My neighbor and a new friend we made:


Shitz tzu puppies. Awwww:


The pictures I took of the fresh produce didn't come out. The oranges and strawberries tasted like candy, and the tomatoes were just unbelievable. Matt said they tasted garden fresh.

No comments: