Thursday, September 02, 2010

Coffee Party


Mission Statement: The Coffee Party Movement gives voice to Americans who want to see cooperation in government. We recognize that the federal government is not the enemy of the people, but the expression of our collective will, and that we must participate in the democratic process in order to address the challenges that we face as Americans. As voters and grassroots volunteers, we will support leaders who work toward positive solutions, and hold accountable those who obstruct them.

While America divides over wedge issues that are designed to emotionally trigger and distract voters in an election year, millions of Americans are slowly marching into poverty and the fate of our nation's overall economy and social infrastructure is uncertain. http://washingtonindependent.com/94925/death-and-joblessness

We've got to pull ourselves together and deal with the national debt, joblessness & the growing poverty in our country. That is why it is so important to get involved in ways that are NOT confrontational. That is why I became a Coffee Party member.

I love this country and want us all to remember what we swear when we join the military:
I, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

No comments: