Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Youtube & Myspace

No one has recently complained about my lack of posting. It makes me wonder if anyone is reading this site anymore. I honestly don't blame them if they aren't. They have probably, like me, found new toys to play with: Youtube and/or Myspace.

Yes, I have accounts in both places, and, no, I cannot stay away. They provide hours of free entertainment and new ways in which to annoy those I work and live with. What could be better? For instance, last night my husband and I spent over an hour laughing out loud at Caturday videos. Prior to that, I spent two hours setting up and decorating, or "pimping," my new Myspace account.

I bet you are really curious to see what a "pimped" Myspace account looks like. I'll show you, just go click on the "Would you be my friend?" link to the right, and you will be transported to another dimension. It is so fun, because you get to search for people and bother them, decorate the page that is about you, watch videos, and listen to music. You will honestly lose hours of your life. I can't explain it, but it is a rabbit hole that you will gladly fall into.

Now, to answer the question that I know has been burning inside of you: What is Caturday? Just press play . . .


No comments: