Sunday, March 05, 2006

Dry Wall

When we visit the house now, I am overwhelmed with the feeling that we have finally accomplished the dream. When we're there, we walk the property (all five acres of it) and smile like we haven't smiled in years. Standing in the living room, I am so filled with gratitude and happiness. On the drive back to our rental, I am still smiling. Yes, I am impatient to move in, but I want it done right, too. Therefore, I will wait. (Hurry up April 27).
They've locked the doors, and we now need the key to get in!
The living room is not finished, but the ceiling is!
Spare bath with the green board.
Extra front bedroom.

The laundry area.
The back spare bedroom. A great view.
The other walk-in closet in the master bath.
The bathtub, linen closet, and one of the walk-in closets in the master bath.
The master bedroom. I love the view.

No comments: