Saturday, August 07, 2010

I Made Cancer My Bitch


Yes, I had Stage IV NSCLC. Yes, I survived it. Yes, it is my bitch.

How? Well, I made cancer work for me.

1. I have the Cancer Card to pull out when I can't get what I need any other way.

2. I have found that I have instant friendships with other fighters and survivors.

3. It has made me fight for myself, which was impossible due to anxiety BC (before cancer).

4. I don't take things as personally as I did before.

5. I automatically smile at people.

6. I feel the love.

7. I exercise more consistently.

8. I am impeccable about what I eat.

9. I have irrefutable proof that it will be alright in the end.

So, thank you NSCLC Stage IV for being my bitch and giving me a reason to make my life much better than it was before.

No comments: